Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Favorite Felicity outfit?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, this is a spin off of the favorite Molly outfit post. What is your favorite (retired outfits too)? What is your least favorite?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member EmilyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hard choices!! Can't make one because I like them all!! Don't have them all, of course...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ditto!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Pat B's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2002
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The riding habit. Hope thet it is back soon. It has a lot of detail and is ( Finnally !!) a good color for Felicity.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like her meet dress! that is my fave! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just won Felicity!!! What outfit should I get for her first? I like them all! I've never collected for any of my historicals so I am very excited about this!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member abz_of_steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2004
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I usually have a least favorite outfit for every doll, but I could not find one for Felicity. I really like all of her outfits. However, my absolute favorite is her palace gown from her christmas story. I've loved that dress since I was a little girl and Felicity was first introduced.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member americangirllvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2004
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like all of Felicity's outfits. But if I had to pick a favorite, I'd probably go with her Christmas outfit. Or her meet outfit. I just can't choose one! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love all of Felicity's clothes! If I had to pick just one favorite it would be the lavendar one (travel gown - I think.) My least favorite would be her school dress (though it could have been my favorite if I hadn't had so much trouble with the laces.)

    I don't have a Felicity doll, but I do have most of her clothes. My AGToday dolls love to dress up and it is fun to have everyone in a Felicity dress at the same time. If I could talk my family into helping me carry them through Williamsburg, I could take some great pics. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Felicity's clothes! My favorite outfit is the Riding Habit. My least favorite is her Spring Pinner gown just because the color is not the best on her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •